A few African facts:
- Sub-Saharan Africa is the second fastest-growing region in the world today, trailing only developing Asia
- The 15 SADC countries have a combined population of 234 million people, and a combined GDP of US$737 million
- Six of the 10 fastest growing economies in the world are located in Africa
- The continent is home to 1.1 billion consumers
- The rate of return on investment in Africa is higher than that of any other developing region
- Africa has the world’s fastest growing population and the most youthful, with under 20s constituting over half the total population (compared to only 28% in China
- Africa has 10% of the world’s oil reserves, 40% of its gold ore and 80-90% of its chromium and platinum group metals
At this breakfast event – the first in a series of events on doing business in Africa– we shine the spotlight on sub-Saharan Africa.
A panel of experts from Austrade, Hunt & Hunt, and Crowe Horwath will address a range of subjects, including:
Market overview, including market size, opportunities and challenges, and trade and investment outlook,Legal issues
Date: Tuesday 15 April
Time: 7.30am (light breakfast served); presentations commence 7.50 & the event finishes at 9.30am
Venue: Crowe Horwath, Level 17, 181 William St, Melbourne
RSVP: By COB on Friday 11 April by visiting the ECA website: www.export.org.au, or by emailing email@example.com.
Please note: There is no charge to attend this event, but space is strictly limited to 20 delegates only and pre-registration is essential.
Thanks to our venue partner: Crowe Horwath