As a precursor to the Victorian State Government Super Trade Mission toSouth-East Asiafrom 16 June, theAIIAExporter Club – in association with the Export Council of Australia – is delighted to bring you a lively panel discussion focussed on doing ICT business in and withSouth-East Asia. Whether you’re participating in the Super Trade Mission, or are just interested in doing business with one ofVictoria’s largest export markets, this is a must-attend event!
Our panellists –successful exporters to SE Asia & SE business specialists – will share:
- Valuable real-life experiences of doing business in the Region
- Pitfalls & opportunities
- What worked & what didn’t
- Hints for success
You will also be brought up to speed on:
- ICT company participation in the June Super Trade Mission
- Victoria’s trade engagement withSouth-East Asia
There will be ample opportunities to ask questions and to network with other ICT exporters and Government representatives.
- Kathy Coultas, A/g Director, Technology Industries, Department of State Development, Business & Innovation
- Aizah Abdullah, Director, Malaysian Investment Development Authority
- Travis Knipe,COO, StarRez & StarNet Systems
- Mike Kenneally, VP Satellite Strategy, NewSat
- Frank Jaffer, Managing Director, Senko
COST & REGISTRATION:
There is no cost to attend this afternoon event, but space is limited and pre-registration is essential.
Register online at: http://www.aiia.com.au/events/event_details.asp?id=415457&group