The Premier's NSW Export Awards is an annual program which aims to recognise excellence in the export of goods and services by NSW business. Winning an award is the highest recognition available to the exporting community and a must for any company looking to expand onto the international stage.
Applying for the Awards, especially for the first time can be challenging so this is your opportunity to learn how to create a winning application! Register now to learn what the judges want to know about your business and how you can increase your chances of being recognised for an award. Give your application a winning chance by joining one of our webinars and asking questions that are specific to your business or industry.
The Export Council of Australia look forward to hearing from you so please take advantage of this excellent FREE resource! Attending a webinar will:
- Assist you with preparing an award winning application while reviewing your current global business strategy
- Provide an open platform to ask questions about the awards and your submission
- Assist you to review and update your global business plan
Please join us and take advantage of this excellent resource.
- Tuesday July 1st 2014 from 9.00-10.00am. Register online >
- Tuesday July 8th 2014 from 9.00-10.00am. Register online >
- Tuesday July 15th 2014 from 9.00-10.00am. Register online >
- Tuesday July 22nd July 2014 from 9.00-10.00am. Register online >
- Tuesday July 29th 2014 from 9.00-10.00am. Register online >
Should you have any queries please contact Kristen Mulligan on firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please click here