Expand with Exports!
If you are wanting to expand your business through exporting, then the City of Gold Coast’s Export Business Forum is the place to start. Taking a multiple sectors approach the forum aims to provide local businesses with information about programs and assistance packages to help you connect with businesses across the globe.
Who is there to help?
Austrade’s Chief Economist Mark Thirwell will speak about global export markets including:
• Update regarding global trade and growth opportunities
• Commentary on emerging markets
• Australia’s role in the global business environment
City of Gold Coast’s Economic Development Branch will highlight their Export and Trade Development Programs including:
• International Trade and Investment Program (ITIP)
• Export Assistance Scheme (EAS)
• Export and Global Readiness Program
Seats are limited so please click on the attached document to secure your booking.