Hong Kong is one of the world’s most open and dynamic economies. With sound fundamentals and world-class infrastructure, Hong Kong is not only an attractive market for Australian food and wine products, it can also act as an avenue through which businesses can efficiently realise opportunities in China and beyond.
Following on from the live webinar we have made the recording of this presentation available for you to download and watch in your own time. This webinar will explain the wine industry and its opportunities in Asia. Hong Kong has been playing a major role in wine consumption and Asia in general is opening its doors for players in this industry.
The recording of this informative webinar, will:
- Provide up-to-date market insights
- Discuss the key advantages of using Hong Kong to expand into China and the Asian region
- Highlight opportunities for Australian food and wine products in Hong Kong and mainland China
- Provide practical business tips for doing business in the market
- Highlight upcoming food and wine trade shows in Hong Kong
- Case Study: George Davey, will discuss his experience exporting food and beverages into China, including Norco’s journey to get fresh milk into China. George will provide insights on packaging and labelling, customs clearance and much more.