Austrade and the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) Exporters Club invite you to the second session of the ICT Market Insight Series.
About this seminar
Come along to hear from the experts about the USA ICT landscape. Make the most of this unique opportunity to hear directly from legal and consulting experts, as well as experienced Austrade staff and a case study speaker. Market presentations will be followed by an active Q&A session. The presentations will be delivered live via video conference. Don’t miss this great opportunity to hear ICT sector specific information from the USA!
This seminar is being presented on 19 November via video conference at Austrade offices in Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra & Sydney.
Why you should attend this seminar
- Hear market insights and learn about ICT trade opportunities in the USA.
- Learn about the growth areas in the USA enterprise and consumer sectors.
- Learn about Austrade services in the USA.
- Get tips on setting up operations, structures, IP, bank accounts.
- Hear about go-to-market strategies.
- Learn from a case study speaker who has been successful in the USA.
- Network with others interested in the market.
- Discover how Austrade can support your export initiatives.
Who should attend?
Australian ICT companies who are doing business in, or considering doing business in the USA.
- Nigel Warren, Consul General and Senior Trade Commissioner, Austrade San Francisco
- Richard Horton, Partner, Squire and Sanders
- Remo Carbone, Founder, ianden
- Kate Kendall, Co-Founder and CEO, CloudPeeps
Limited places - register now!
Don’t miss your chance to get the latest market information. Register online at www.austrade.gov.au/ICTinsights2014 or call Austrade on 13 28 78.