The Export Council of Australia, NSW Trade and Investment and our partners present: Doing Business in China
Whether you’re already doing business, planning to do business or simply have an interest in the market, you won’t want to miss this informative event.
At this must-attend briefing, you’ll hear vital information from leading specialists about market strategy, updates on the current market, and so much more!
Learn from a team of industry experts about how to improve your exporting experience and avoid common obstacles that stand between NSW businesses and international success.
This event is an absolute must for all exporters, regardless of size or location, to learn important facts about international trade and to network among industry peers.
Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Time: 7:00 am to 9.00 am
Venue: NSW Trade & Investment Centre, Level 47, MLC Centre, Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000
Cost: Free. Please click here to register
Topics include: Export opportunities, finding the right partner, exporter case studies, legal issues, visas/immigration, company structures and tax implications
7:00-7:30am: Registration and light breakfast
7:30-7:35am: Welcome remarks
7.40-8.10am: Panel discussion: Best practices for doing business in China
• Managing Legal Risk
• Finding the Right Partner
• Understanding the business culture
• Company Case Study
8.10-8.55am: Panel discussion: Expanding and Investing in China
• Company Structures
• State and local incentives and Tax implications
• Insights into the Renminbi, the Chinese currency and its impact on the development of the Australia China relationship
• Company Case study
Speakers confirmed to date
• Jim Harrowell, Partner- Hunt & Hunt Lawyers
• Lisa Goodhand, China Blueprint Consultants / China Blueprint Online
• Steven Fornasaro, CroweHorwath
• David Boucher from Boucher and Co
Please click here to register >