The META Deregulation Hub has been established by META and ECA to connect manufacturing businesses with industry experts to identify and quantify the regulatory burdens and costs imposed on exports and the impact this has on Australian manufacturing companies.
By undertaking extensive consultation with industry, META and the ECA aim to obtain ‘bottom up’ information on the cost impact of export red and green tape, and a better understanding of the barriers impeding the global competitiveness of Australian
Following on from our extensive survey of manufacturing exporters, we are now delighted to invite manufacturers in all industry sectors to join us for a range of expert-moderated focus groups to be held across Australia.
The outcomes of these focus groups will be incorporated into an Agenda for Action to assist Government and industry to streamline processes and improve communication, with a view to increasing overall competitiveness.
Who should attend?
This event is a must for all Australian exporters who want to secure a better future for Australia’s international trade.
• Encountering domestic controls and regulatory barriers
• Strategies used to overcome barriers to trade
• The impact of barriers and regulations on your export strategy
• Reducing the barriers to trade in Australia
We will also touch on:
• Business strategies for global growth
• Investment strategies for global success:
• Export support programs for global expansion
• E-commerce strategies for global growth
• Date: 13 November
• Time: 12.30-1.30pm ADST
• Venue: Remote via your computer
• Register: please CLICK HERE to register
Please note: These focus groups are open to attendance by exporters only. Go back