The Australia Zimbabwe Business Council proudly celebrated its launch on Monday 23rd February 2015 in Wollongong, Sydney Australia.
The AZBC was created with the purpose of strengthening bilateral trade between Australia and Zimbabwe and is dedicated to fostering business relations and investment between the two countries, for the ongoing benefit of Australian and Zimbabwean business people. The diversity of business and financial markets in Australia in accompaniment with the expanding economic environment in Zimbabwe, have created excellent opportunities for successful bilateral trade.
Australian businesses and investors are eagerly seeking advantageous new prospect and the AZBC is well equipped to facilitate access to these opportunities. “We are excited about the business opportunities between the two countries that will be created through AZBC’s business matching service and through our trade and investment promotion activities”, said Mr Samuel Sebenzo, Co-founder and National Chairperson of AZBC. “
Via the AZBC, Australian businesses are provided with the opportunity to network and trade with Zimbabwean businesses using a customised business matching service. Likewise, the AZBC introduces Australian investors to unique investment opportunities in Zimbabwe.” he added. The AZBC liaises on behalf of its members with the Australian government and authorities in Zimbabwe, to represent the business, trade and investment interests of its members, domestically and overseas.
The AZBC is proudly partnered with CYALA – the Council for Young Africans Living Abroad. CYALA provides global support for young Africans living abroad by encouraging and facilitating after the launch. The AZBC looks forward to assisting in facilitating this new affiliation and in the fostering of similar business and investment relationships. The launch of the Australia Zimbabwe Business Council was held 15 Victoria Street, Wollongong NSW Australia.
- Lobby for increased trade and investment between Australia and Zimbabwe.
- Grow a healthy and active alliance of members, both here in Australia and in Zimbabwe.
- Lead the way in developing better and increasing business relations between our two countries.
- Represent and advocate for our members in the public arena, in the media and to the government.
- Provide education on the benefits of increasing business activity between Australia and Zimbabwe.
- Provide resources and information for small and medium sized businesses seeking to engage in trade and investments between the two countries.
For more information please contact:
Mr Samuel Sebenzo
AZBC National Chairman