The Deputy Minister for Environment of the Republic of Poland Mr. Stanisław Gawłowski will pay an official visit to Australia between 10th and 20th April, 2015. During this visit Minister S. Gawłowski will be accompanied by a group of CEO’s and top officials representing leading Polish companies from the green technology sector interested in establishing closer cooperation with Australian partners.
The 3rd Polish – Australian Green Technology Seminar & Business Forum will be held on Wednesday 15th April in Radisson Blue Hotel in Sydney, 27 O’Connell Street, Marble Room between 10.00 am and 3.00 pm.
The Polish companies represent a wide range of environmentally sound technologies and products, such as:
- Renewable energy sources (wet agro-biomass briquetting technology, technology of anti-reflective glass production for PV panels, solar thermal collectors and greenhouses, wind farm acoustic measuring system, burner for biomass with a mixing finger, technological lines for briquettes and pellets production from sawdust, straw and other agricultural and forest waste),
- Energy efficiency (intelligent street luminaires, solutions supporting energy saving in the construction industry, heat recovery air handling units),
- Water and waste management (hydrophyte bioreactor for mechanical and biological sewage treatment, EPP pneumatic sewage pumping station),
- Biomass processing (disposal of rubber municipal waste and biomass processing under pyrolysis),
- Air protection/reduction of industrial pollution emissions (catalytic converter which provides stabilisation of the boiler operation and reduction of harmful gases emission NOx,CO, SOx, CO2, systems supporting the monitoring and collection of environmental information, technology for odor removal for industrial plants, pumping stations, sewage treatment plants, as well as industrial plants operating in the food, chemical and paper industries),
- Housing technology (unique energy-saving construction technology).
For more information please contact:
Counsellor (Economic Affairs) / Radca ds. ekonomicznych
Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Canberra
7 Turrana Street
Yarralumla, ACT 2600
Tel.: (02) 6272 1000
Fax: (02) 6273 3184