The Australian Water Association, with support from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Austrade and the NSW Department of Trade and Investment invite you to participate in a delegation to the American Water Works Association Annual Conference & Exposition (ACE), ‘Uniting the World of Water’, to be held in Anaheim, 7–11 June 2015. More than 11,000 water professionals are expected to attend and there will be a focus at the conference on the severe drought conditions in California.
What’s involved and included in the program for the visit to Anaheim?
In response to this demand for Australian knowhow AWA and our partners are coordinating a delegation to the American Water Works Association Annual Conference & Exposition (ACE), ‘Uniting The World Of Water’, to be held in Anaheim, 7–11 June 2015.
Participation in the delegation will include:
• Pre event briefing by experts in USA
• Registration in the trade exhibition at the American Water Works Association Annual Conference & Exposition UNITING THE WORLD OF WATER June 8-10, 2015 | Anaheim Convention Centre | Anaheim, California
• Participation in technical tours and forums with government and business officials
• Booth space and poster display at the Australian Water booth (20x 20f)
• Dinner and drinks with business and government officials from Australia and California
• Pre-arranged meetings at the Australian Water booth
• Promotion of your company in the Australian Water delegate handbook
• Debriefing and follow up session on return to Australia
• Promotion of the delegation and individual members in AWA’s Journal
• Listing in the ACE15 Conference Issue of Journal - American Water Works Association
• Optional tours and courses – see Program section
• Invitation to the special Australian event – dialogue on drought solutions – lessons from Australia reform journey
The delegation will be led by AWA’s CEO Jonathan McKeown, with support from NSW Trade and Investment, Austrade and Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The ACE conference attracted over 11,000 delegates in 2014.
When: 7 – 11 June, 2015
Where: Anaheim, California
Register by 30 April 2015
+61 9467 8403
To read more detailed information, as well as the program of the conference and exposition, download the pdf brochure.