What a year 2014 has been in the world of trade with Australia securing the promised trifecta of trade agreements—Korea, Japan, and most recently China.
The three agreements put Australia in an ideal position to see unprecedented trade growth in the Region.
On behalf of the ECA and our sponsors, we would like to invite you to please join us for an interesting discussion that will:
- Highlight the benefits of the FTA's for Australian businesses across a range of key sectors
- Demystify the North Asian FTAs
- Discuss the key elements of banking in China, Japan and Korea
- Provide a practical overview of how companies can utilise FTA's
This event will also see the preview of a unique Australian FTA website, developed by the ECA in partnership with ANZ. This site is a tool for exporters that will simplify the navigation of all Australia’s free trade agreements.
The ECA along with the 2015 award partners will also be officially launching the 2015 Premier's NSW Export Awards program.
- Russell Wiese, Partner at Hunt & Hunt
- Lisa McAuley, CEO at the Export Council of Australia
- Dianne Tipping, Chair at the Export Council of Australia
- Suzy Baxter, Director - Asia Pacific Business Development- ANZ Corporate & Commercial Banking
Date: Thursday 14 May 2015
Time: 4.30pm to 6.30pm
Address: Hunt & Hunt, Level 13, Gateway, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney
There is no cost to attend this event, but space is limited and pre-registration is recommended. Please complete the registration here.