The Export Council of Australia cordially invite you to nominate your company for an opportunity to get recognised as an international business champion. The Premier's NSW Export Awards are the penultimate platform to recognise your accomplishments and celebrate your success in international business.
Why Apply - Award Benefits?
- Recognition: Your chance to tell the world of your success.
- Reward: Excellence is never a result of one person’s hard work, it’s the work of a team.
- Review: Valuable time spent on the application is also time spent updating your business plan.
- Results: Winning a prestigious award can assist you to open new international business opportunities.
Applying for the Premier's NSW Export Awards:
- Private & Confidential: all information requested as part of the process is highly confidential.
- Free: there is no cost to apply
- Strategy: An excellent opportunity to review your international business strategy
- Easy: if you have a good international strategy documented then the process of applying should be fairly straight forward
- Mobile: applications are online so can you work on your application at anytime and anywhere in the world.
- 4 May 2015 - Applications open
- 14 August 2015 - Applications close
- 28 October 2015 - Awards presentation
- Late November 2015 - 53rd Australian Export Awards National Ceremony
Winners of the Premier’s NSW Export Awards will automatically progress as national finalists to the Australian Export Awards. This is the only way a NSW company can enter the national awards program. The one application is used for both awards programs. For more information please click here >
The Premier's NSW Export Awards are conducted by the Export Council of Australia (Australian Institute of Export) and supported by many sponsors, in particular the NSW Department of Trade & Investment, whose assistance makes these awards possible.
For further information please contact Kristen Mulligan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8243 7400