Business and government leaders from more than 100 international cities will head to Brisbane for the 2015 Asia Pacific Cities Summit and Mayors’ Forum (2015APCS). 2015APCS is an unrivalled opportunity for businesses interested in establishing or expanding their footprint in the Asia Pacific region.
For nearly two decades, the summit has connected organisations with mutual strategic interests and driven business-to-business, business-to-government and government-to-government engagement across the Asia Pacific region.
Opportunities for businesses
- Expand your business in the Asia Pacific region and beyond.
- Meet key decision-makers from more than 100 cities from all over the world.
- Learn from internationally renowned speakers and government leaders.
- Exchange knowledge and connect through prime business networking events.
2015APCS delegates will engage with business and government leaders from diverse sectors, chambers of commerce and event partners Microsoft, Bloomberg, J.P. Morgan, the Brookings Institution, SingTel-Optus, Trade and Investment Queensland, Chamber of Commerce and Industry Queensland and Brisbane Marketing.
- Register as a group and save up to 30%
- Day registrations offer value for money and flexibility
- Discounted hotel rates offered exclusively to 2015APCS delegates*
- Morning and afternoon refreshments plus lunch during the course of the event*
- Meet with exhibitors from the Asia Pacific at the APCS Market Square*
- 2015APCS gala dinner on 7 July 2015*
- *conditions apply
- Since 1996, over 8,000 delegates from more than 400 cities have attended
- 1000 delegates representing 100 cities expected to attend 2015APCS
- AUD 20 million dollars in business outcomes generated in 2011APCS
- 60 cities representing 110 million people have already committed to participate
For more information about the event please visit this link.