The results are in, the data has been analysed and now it’s time for YOU to be the first to hear what the state of play is for Australia’s international businesses.
You are invited to the launch of the 2015 Australia’s International Business Survey (AIBS) in Melbourne.
AIBS 2015 is the second of three longitudinal reports and is one of Australia’s largest and most in-depth surveys of internationally-active businesses.
AIBS 2015 reports on the views of 1,237 Australian businesses from 19 industry sectors operating across 114 international markets.
Please join us for analysis and discussion of AIBS results with panel members:
- Mark Thirlwell, Chief Economist from Austrade
- Cassandra Winzenried, Senior Economist from Efic
- Felicity Sharp, International Business Development Manager, Europe & Americas - Ecotech
- Nick Grzegorczyn, CEO - Gasco
Date: Thursday 30 July
Time: 7:15am registration for a 7:30am start and to finish at 9:30am
Venue: Crown Conference Centre
Room: Conference Hall 1 on Level 2
Address: 8 Whiteman Street, Southbank 3006 Melbourne Australia
Map: Click here for a map of the venue
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
• Gain valuable insights into the international activity of Australian businesses
• Receive a hard copy report of the AIBS findings
• Have your questions answered by our panel members
• Network with peers and Government officials.