The ECA’s key objectives have been refocused in 2015/16 to concentrate on building the international capability and capacity of Australian companies.
The Australian Export Handbook and the Australian Import Handbook are already the recognised authoritative publications in Australia on international trade, and now the ECA is also releasing a new suite of research reports and DIGITAL business tools on a range of subjects and markets, including:
• Doing business in China
• The Shanghai Free Trade Zone and Australia
• Demystifying Korea
• Mexico: reform and opportunity
• Doing business in Indonesia
Opportunities to promote your services
The ECA is delighted to offer the following advertising opportunities to be involved in promoting YOUR organisation’s services by linking your brand to the ECA’s upcoming launches of the research reports and apps.
Companies will be able to access the following branding opportunities:
- Opportunity to profile your company as part of the learning tools
- Your logo included as part of any EDM campaigns
- Your logo and company profiled in the research report
- Your logo and company profile included in the learning tool
- Your logo and company profiled in all PR-related activity regarding the project
- The possibility – on a case by case basis – to provide content as part of the development of the learning tool & research report
The cost of advertising in each of the above research reports and apps is only $2,000 plus GST.
Australian Import/ Export Handbook
The Australian Export Handbook 21st Edition, the Australian Import Handbook 2nd Edition are the authoritative publications in Australia on international trade. For over 36 years, the Australian Export Handbook has been regarded as one of the world’s leading texts on the subject of export practice and procedures.
Available as both a printed publication and an online e-book, both the import and export handbooks are currently being re-published to update the material to the latest in best practice and expand the content covered to make this even more relevant to Australian business.
The Export Handbook contains exporting detail from Government and Industry covering every step of the export process, with over 600 pages of vital information.
The handbooks are also used as resources as part of all of the AIEx’s online and face to face courses.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com 02 8243 7400 to find out more.