The Export Council of Australia is delighted to present the first of our new quarterly events aimed at getting prospective and new exporters ready to embark upon their export journey.
At this networking event, you’ll have the opportunity to meet a range of Government agencies, education providers and suppliers who can help you along your export path. Not only will you hear from the assembled experts, you’ll have ample time to chat one-on-one over a nibble and a drink.
Why you should attend this event:
- You’ll expand your knowledge base
- You’ll make valuable connections that will set you on the path to export success
- You’ll learn firsthand of the ECA’s exciting new education offerings
- You’ll have fun!
Mark your diary NOW. More details, including the specific organisations you’ll meet at this FREE event, will be made available in due course.
Event dates & locations:
- 16 February 2016, 4.30pm to 6.30pm – Melbourne - Register HERE
- 17 February 2016, 4.30pm to 6.30pm – Sydney - Register HERE
- 18 February 2016, 4.30pm to 6.30pm – Brisbane - Register HERE
- 08 March 2016, 4.30pm to 6.30pm – Perth - Register HERE
All delegates at this event will receive a FREE copy of the ECA’s “Export 101 Toolkit”, an invaluable guide to the basics of exporting.
Register your attendance before 30 November and qualify for 50% discount off the standard price of ECA business membership! Already a member? Renew now and your next 12 months will be 50% off.
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS EXCLUSIVE ONLY FOR BUSINESSES LOOKING TO EXPAND OVERSEAS.
THE ECA WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCEPT REGISTRATIONS FROM ORGANISATIONS THAT PROVIDE SERVICES UNLESS THEY ARE A REGISTERED EDUCATION PARTNER OF THE ECA.
For further information, contact Collins Rex at firstname.lastname@example.org.