Stage 2: Export Process - Understanding the Nuts and Bolts
A key concern for any company looking to trade internationally is:
- How to ensure you get paid in overseas markets
- How can you manage the risk of trading internationally
- How to finance your international plans
- How to manage the financial process and risk when it comes to expand internationally
- Trading in different currencies
- Methods of payment
- Understand how a documentary letter of credit can mitigate payment risk
- Alternate methods of payment protection and other risk management strategies
- Managing foreign exchange risk
- How credit insurance can protect your receivables
- Finance options for global growth
Who should attend?
This half day interactive workshop is designed specifically for those managing the import and export process, finance managers as well as business owners.
What is involved?
- Our Trainers are industry experts in international trade, and/or relevant professions, providing a desirable blend of theory and practice. They are experienced practitioners who focus on providing practical information and relevant case studies. Biographical details of our trainers are available on request.
- The half day course involves a strong mix of interactive discussions as well as formal instruction. The trainers draw on real case studies and practical examples, so that you feel comfortable applying the techniques you have learned to your business
The ECA will include the following educational resources:
• Workshop folder & resource kit
• Access to the Finance for Global Growth App
To register for the workshop, please see dates and links below:
Financing for Global Growth (Half day)
- Sydney – Wednesday 15 June. Register >
- Melbourne – Thursday 23 June. Register >
- Brisbane – Wednesday 8 June. Register >
- Perth – Tuesday 5 July. Register >
- Sydney – Wednesday 31 August. Register >
- Melbourne – Tuesday 20 August. Register >
- Brisbane – Tuesday 9 August. Register >
- Perth – Wednesday 24 August. Register >
For further information regarding this course please contact the Australian Institute of Export on 1300 361 526 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your State Manager.