Stage 2: Preparing for Global Growth
- Export payment methods and finance
- Logistics and the supply
- Incoterms 2010
- International pricing
- Intellectual property
- Accessing government grants
Who should attend?
This program is designed to assist businesses develop export capabilities and explore international markets.
The program has been created to help you to develop a successful export strategy and tools to identify global opportunities to ensure you are ready for export success.
The ECA recommends this workshop for companies that are currently looking to export and ideally they are the business owner or business development or sales manager
What is involved?
- Our Trainers are industry experts in international trade, and/or relevant professions, providing a desirable blend of theory and practice. They are experienced practitioners who focus on providing practical information and relevant case studies. Biographical details of our trainers are available on request.
- The half day course involves a strong mix of interactive discussions as well as formal instruction. The trainers draw on real case studies and practical examples, so that you feel comfortable applying the techniques you have learned to your business
- All participants will receive:
- Export Plan template
- Export Readiness checklist
- SWOT Analysis template
- International Pricing template
- Workshop folder
- Certificate of Completion
- Financing for Global Growth APP
- Doing Business in China APP
- FTA Tool overview
To register for the workshop, please see dates and links below:
- Sydney – Thursday 5 May. Register here >
- Melbourne – Tuesday 10 May. Register here >
- Perth – Wednesday 25 May. Register here >
- Brisbane – Monday 27 June. Register here >
For further information regarding this course please contact the Australian Institute of Export on 1300 361 526 or e-mail: email@example.com or contact your State Manager.