Stage 1: Are You Ready to Go Global?
• Why export?
• Marketing methods
• Your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) / Unique Value Proposition (UVP) – what makes you unique?
• Choosing an international market for you
• Market entry strategies
• Cultural considerations
• Translation services
• Who’s who in the export zoo
• Export planning 101
• Product and service readiness
The ECA recommends this workshop for companies that are currently looking to export. This workshop is aimed at business owners or business development or sales managers.
- Export Plan template
- Export Readiness checklist
- SWOT Analysis template
- International Pricing template
- Workshop folder
- Certificate of Completion
- Doing Business in China APP
- FTA Tool overview
What is involved?
- Our Trainers are industry experts in international trade, and/or relevant professions, providing a desirable blend of theory and practice. They are experienced practitioners who focus on providing practical information and relevant case studies. Biographical details of our trainers are available on request.
- The half day course involves a strong mix of interactive discussions as well as formal instruction. The trainers draw on real case studies and practical examples, so that you feel comfortable applying the techniques you have learned to your business
For further information regarding this course please contact the Australian Institute of Export on 1300 361 526 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your State Manager.