The approach of the end of the financial year is a great time to reflect. Over the last financial year the ECA did some great things, but we won’t mind if you skip ahead to the reward we have for you at the end!
A brand new look and a new outlook in 2016
- The ECA kicked off 2016 with a bang, launching our new website. The new interactive site is a treasure trove of information and business resources.
- Our website now also includes an exciting new feature that allows companies to report non-tariff barriers they face in export markets. This online form can be accessed HERE.
- In 2016 the ECA revamped our education program. Our new ACCREDITED educational pathway now takes businesses from the earliest stage of international business through to conquering the world (well, almost).
Nairobi – Singapore – Geneva – Around the world in #80deals!
- ECA Chair, Dianne Tipping, represented the ECA at the Trade and Development Symposium in Nairobi in December 2015, and visited Geneva in April 2016 to present to the WTO Secretariat on non-preferential Rules of Origin.
- In April, CEO, Lisa McAuley travelled to Singapore to participate and support companies as part of Food and Hotel Asia 2016.
But we promised you a reward!
- If you are not a current business member of the ECA, from the 01 June 2016 to 30 June 2016, you will be able to access the Business Member discount of 20% on ONE ECA workshop for one person.
- Bookings must be made and paid in full before COB on 30 June 2016, for courses being held before the end of September 2016
- Contact Kristen Mulligan, email@example.com TODAY to register your interest in the promotion and an EOFY temporary username and password will be sent to you on 01 June.
- If you are ALREADY a member, until 30 June you can lock in an increased discount of 30% immediately.
- Places are limited so jump online and see what workshops are coming up in your state.
- To discuss the workshop program in more detail, please contact Gemma Kingsford-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.