Join us to find out how you can get involved in international trade and to learn more about the benefits it can bring to your business.
- Freight forwarding
- Insurance – marine and credit
- Government agencies – Federal and State
- Market entry strategy
- Export skills development
- Learn about opportunities for your product or service in international markets
- Network with experts and industry peers in an relaxed environment
- Gain awareness of the need-to-know things about export
What you will receive: All delegates at this event will receive a FREE copy of the ECA’s “International Business 101 Toolkit”, an invaluable guide to the basics of going global.
Start Date: 13 July 2016
Time: 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Location: HKTDC, Hong Kong House Level 5, 80 Druitt St, Sydney CBD
RSVP: 11 July 2016 - click here to register