Doing business in international markets requires know-how and companies need to understand how to easily navigate the “how to finance for global growth”.
This one day workshop provides an overview of what you need to know when it comes to managing and preparing for global growth and also provides you with key contact information for experts in the field.
A key concern for any company looking to trade internationally is:
- How to ensure you get paid in overseas markets
- How can you manage the risk of trading internationally
- How to finance your international plans
- How to manage the financial process and risk when it comes to expand internationally
- Trading in different currencies
Key Topics - Financing for global growth
- Methods of payment
- Understand how a documentary letter of credit can mitigate payment risk
- Alternate methods of payment protection and other risk management strategies
- Managing foreign exchange risk
- How credit insurance can protect your receivables
- Finance options for global growth
Who should attend? This interactive workshop is designed specifically for those managing the import and export process, finance managers as well as business owners.
The ECA's International Trade Program has been developed to give companies as many options as possible, be it face-to-face workshops, online courses or a combination.
PLEASE NOTE THE ECA WILL ONLY RUN THIS WORKSHOP ONCE THIS YEAR.