Your first forays into international markets have been successful. You may have entered into a short-term distribution arrangement or perhaps sold either goods or services via online channels, but now you realise that to grow you need to establish a more formal international presence.
Before you commit to tying up resources and spending money, you need to determine the right way forward for YOUR business.
This one-day workshop will equip you with the necessary information to make an informed decision regarding your international expansion.
Key Topics - Growing your business offshore
- Choosing the right international business structure
- Selecting a distributor/agent/partner
- Choosing the right tax structure to maximise profits
- Understanding the legal requirements for international expansion
- Resource management
- Leveraging Free Trade Agreements
PLEASE NOTE THE ECA WILL ONLY RUN THIS WORKSHOP ONCE THIS YEAR.