Doing business in international markets requires know-how and companies need to understand how to easily navigate the “how to finance for global growth”.
This 1/2 day workshop provides an overview of what you need to know when it comes to managing and preparing for global growth and also provides you with key contact information for experts in the field.
Please note the ECA will only run this workshop once this year and in the locations below. Some people may need to travel to attend.
Key topics covered:
- Methods of payment
- Understand how a documentary letter of credit can mitigate payment risk
- Alternate methods of payment protection and other risk management strategies
- Managing foreign exchange risk
- How credit insurance can protect your receivables
- Finance options for global growth