Understanding and managing freight and logistics costs are critical to enhancing competitiveness in global markets and increasing your profitability.
This one day interactive workshop will cover VITAL areas that companies need to understand including:
- Incoterms® 2010
- Trade terminology explained
- Common freight costs
- Choosing the right freight forwarder
- Marine insurance for air and sea cargo
- The supply chain as a Unique Value Proposition (UVP)
Who should attend? This one day workshop is a practical one day interactive course. It is designed specifically for those managing the import and export process as well as business owners.
Please note the ECA will only run this workshop once this year and in the locations below. Some people may need to travel to attend.
- Sydney: 14 September, further info >