The annual IATTO Forum is the premier meeting place for global trade training professionals.
Learn about global trends where government representatives, trade organization and company personnel, professors and trade training experts meet for networking and knowledge sharing. Expand your global knowledge by learning
- Innovation in Trade Instruction
- Hotspots for Trade Development
- Global Trends in International Trade
- US Trade Complexities
- Asian Trade Complexities
- Advancing Trade Development for SME’s
- Setting Standards for Trade
- Training Certification
- Future plans for IATTO: the evolution
IATTO: Advancing professional standards in the field of international trade education
Dates: 1-4 November 2016
Location: Embassy Suites, Des Moines, IA USA
The 41st Annual Forum provides a unique platform for co-operation between countries to collaborate on programs that assist in building the international trade capabilities of SMEs, at the 41st Annual Forum participants will:
- Understand how to foster education, and advance professional standards in the field of international trade education
- Exchange information and ideas amongst members of IATTO and those engaged in business education, and in the governance of international trade activity as it related to trade education and training
- Promote co-operation amongst members of the Association that would result in the dissemination of new educational methodologies
Who should attend?
- Representatives from organisations engaged in trade training and trade development
- Representatives of government agencies from trade and investment
- Representatives from Industry associations engaged in supporting business growth through international trade
- Representatives from international trade education institutions
- Representatives from international trade service promotion organisations supporting advancing trade development
- Full Conference Registration (USD): Price: $495.00
- Wednesday Day Rate (USD): Price: $110.00
- Thursday Day Rate, Includes Business Tour (USD): Price: $120.00
- Friday Day Rate, Does Not Include Evening Reception (USD): Price: $110.00
Accommodation: Embassy Suites by Hilton Des Moines Downtown, 101 East Locust Street, Des Moines, Iowa, 50309, USA
The International Association of Trade Training Organisations (IATTO) is a not-forprofit membership based organisation that represents trade training bodies from around the world. Membership of IATTO enables individuals and organisations to network with and learn from fellow international trade educators and specialists operating in other parts of the world. Since its establishment in 1971, IATTO has organised forums across the world, covering five continents thus far.
To see the agenda and the speakers, please download the attached conference booklet.