The digital retail event for exporters of Australia fashion and technology service providers to the fashion industry is on Monday 7th November in Sydney.
Online Fashion Success this year is all about facing digital transformation with an entrepreneurial perspective to build global niches of growth.
ECA members are welcomed to the event with a 50% discount code “ECA50”, reducing the price from $199 to $99.50 will all sessions, fees, catering and bar included.
The program includes speakers who have experienced the path to global growth and those just expanding their fashion business with new trends and consumer insights. They include:
- Carl Jackson, CEO MySale Group, speaking about the MySale entrepreneurial path to 20 million customers in 10 countries and the next steps to leverage the future of retail
- Gareth Jude, Telstra Retail Industry Executive and Sydney University Lecturer on Retail speaking about the IoT opportunity for Australian retail
- Peter Mitchley-Hughes, Myer GM Omni-Channel Transformation speaking about Myer’s digital transformation.
- Tony Hughes, UK Department for International Trade Creative Industry Specialist & Dealmaker (here from UK to connect AU brands to UK economy), presenting the future of retail from a UK perspective and showcasing Australian brand success in the UK that have resulted in over 1800 new jobs and $300 million in new investment.
- Sarah Razek, eCommerce & CRM L’Oréal speaking about the latest consumer insights and trends
- Paul Greenberg, Founder of NORA and DealsDirect will chair a fashion retailer’s panel to discuss the big ideas in new retail.
- Gary Elphick Founder of Disrupt Sports will join a panel of Australian fashion entrepreneurs to talk about their insights on bringing dreams to life
- Caroline Hey – Studio Manager Design Identity - will present the essential skills for photography in eCommerce
The event is all about making connections in person, in ideas and in networks to contribute towards Australian fashion creativity succeeding in the new global digital retail space.
There will be more speakers announced soon but in reality the most important voice at the event will be your voice connecting your plans. Keeping this goal in mind, we host the event in a the fantastic fully catered and licensed Aerial Function centre at UTS, a short walk from Central Station. View the gallery from last year’s event.
For more information go to www.onlinefashionsuccess.com.