So you’ve secured that all-important meeting with a potential overseas buyer, or perhaps you’re participating in a trade mission that will put you in front of senior decision makers. Well done!
But have you considered how you’re going to pitch your product or service to those potential buyers, or get those decision makers to sit up and take notice of your business? Remember, you may only get one shot.
This half day course will equip you with the tools to confidently and effectively pitch for international success.
Practical course topics include:
- Building a message map
- Delivering great presentations
- The basics of consultative selling
Who should attend?
- Small business owners
- Marketing Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Sales professionals
At the end of this course you will have:
- A 30 second elevator pitch
- The tools to deliver a great presentation
- A basic sales technique
All participants will receive:
- Booklet with exercises and template
- Certificate of completion