Are you thinking of doing business with or in India? Then you cannot miss this great speed networking event!
In 2012, India became the world’s third largest economy in terms of purchasing power parity and is forecast to soon be the fastest growing major economy in the world. The Australia–India economic relationship has grown significantly in recent years. Australia's strength in exporting primary products, particularly minerals and energy, as well as services such as education, positions us well to supply growing Indian industrial and consumer demand.
At this speed networking event you’ll have the opportunity to meet a range of experts who can help you along your export journey into India, including various service providers and a business case study. Not only will you hear from assembled experts, you’ll have ample time to chat one-on-one over a nibble and a drink.
You’ll be able to network with a range of professional representatives in areas such as:
- Freight forwarding
- Insurance – marine and credit
- Government agencies – Federal and State
- Market entry strategy
- Export skills development
- Learn about opportunities for your product or service in international markets
- Network with experts and industry peers in an relaxed environment
- Gain awareness of the need-to-know things about export
Don't delay, book today for:
- SYDNEY - 18 May
Thank you to our venue partners, Australia Post