Join us for a speed networking event at which you can find out more about doing business in and with the UK.
In GDP terms, the UK is the world’s fifth largest economy, with a comparative advantage in services, particularly financial services. Australia has a significant relationship with the UK underpinned by our shared heritage, common values, closely aligned strategic outlook and interests.
Interest in the UK has peaked in recent times, with potential opportunities created on the back of BREXIT and the possibility of a future Australia-UK trade deal.
At this speed networking event., you'lll hear from professional representatives in a range of areas, such as:
- Freight forwarding
- Insurance – marine and credit
- Government agencies – Federal and State
- Market entry strategy
- Export skills development
- Learn about opportunities for your product or service in the UK market
- Network with experts and industry peers in an relaxed environment
- Gain awareness of the need-to-know things about export
Attendance at this event is free for exporters and potential exporters, but pre-registration is essential since space is limited.
Thank you to our venue partner, Australia Post.
* PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS OPEN FOR ATTENDANCE BY BONA FIDE EXPORTERS OR POTENTIAL EXPORTERS ONLY. *